Sunday, March 1, 2009

Showcasing..... Pennmanship of a six year old.....

You got to see it to believe it..... yes, my six year old has better cursive that I do (WAY BETTER) but he also has a better CURSIVE TEACHER than I did!! Aden, in my opinion has the BEST teacher EVER!!! I could go on and on about how wonderful she is, and how much I appreciate the way that she teaches my son, not only reading, WRITING, and arithmatic, but also, LOVE, DISCIPLINE, WORKING AS FOR GOD, and other issues concering the heart! I could not ask for a better person for my son to spend his day with (if not me) and I am sooo thankful that we have been blessed beyond measure in this way.

Mrs. D-B is a stickler in all subjects, but close to her heart is pennmanship! Therefore, my son has gone from knowing NO cursive to this...



in five months flat.....

And if the students misbehave, what do you think the punishment is?????



MORE PENNMANSHIP PRACTICE!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. WOW, that is very impressive! Good job Aden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is excellent work, keep it up Aden. From your Mommyma

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite a piece of work, literally - - a good piece! Wish I still wrote like that. My problem is, it takes too long...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish we could be there this weekend! :( Hope yall have a great time :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I check the blog everyday still :)...Ross said you have hit your max. amount of posts...he said this is about the time you stopped on the last one...hehehe...i say you show him different and post some pictures of that good looking boy of yours ;)...I know yall have been busy with work and I think ball too! David (and Luke) loved the b-day present! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete