Saturday, March 28, 2009

Just to Prove you Wrong ROSS!!!


So Baseball season is in full swing.. AHHH my favorite time of year!! It's just something about being outside all day, lots of people to talk to, a different game going on every direction you turn, screaming fans, smells of fattening food from the concession stand, for us, it's just a family favorite!!! Now if we could just get the rain to cease so we can actually PLAY BALL!!!

We have had one game so far, in which we won one to nothing!! My boy did GREAT, getting a force out at first base, he's just got to get used to how fast that ball comes from the pitching machine (it's quite an adjustment from Daddy pitching)! Anyway, I am our teams official score keeper, so I was not able to get any pictures of the game (I'll try to get a few this week)... so I'll just give you this one from last season until then..

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you are talking about. I love spring time and ball games and the smell of fresh cut grass. There is nothing like it. Tell Aden to hit a homerun for me. Love y'all!

    Ross

    ReplyDelete